|Archive for ‘Info’

Mount Olympus | Cyprus | Snow Trailer

Trailer for the new Music Short Film https://youtu.be/NQZpdVKPqec ✅ Music available on https://michaelcrain.com 🙏 Many thanks Michael Crain for kind permission and enthusiasm! © 2020 Ambient Zone Productions

Continue Reading

Tape: Ambient Nights

Get ready for a TAPE experience! 😎 and go back to the 90’s. Today’s session is coming from a tape recorded in August 1997 using 3 CD players, a mixer/FX device and a tape deck. There might even be some vinyl there … Some of the music is from 1992, that is indeed 27 years ago 💫 All […]

Continue Reading

Black Friday New Members Deal

Spacemusic Enhanced membership is now available for 30% OFF – this means you now only pay €59,- for an entire year full of Spacemusic! You will have access to the MP3 files and the AAC files of all Spacemusic episodes in Season 10, 11 and the upcoming Season 12.

Continue Reading

How the Mixcloud model works?

Ever wondered how the Mixcloud Select revenue model works? So did we! And so we started following the money … The model: ” The creator gets 60% of what’s left every month from everyone who subscribes to them “ ” The other 40% goes to Mixcloud, so we can invest it back into the platform […]

Continue Reading